Saturday, September 6, 2008

...As my fingers find the cracks in the rock- lifting myself up.

I know I haven't posted anything in a long time.
So sorry to leave everyone hanging. My life has taken on a new feel.
The bottom dropped out -finally. You all knew it would, so did I.

All I can say about the bottom is "climbing up isn't for the weak willed, or faint of heart"...Stillness, and peace with all that is... Planning is what it's going to take. Since this is a new place for me, in more ways then one, I have decided to thoroughly enjoy the process. Give me just a few more days to gather my thoughts, take some deep breaths, and I will begin.

Not again. There is no begin again.

In case there are any who are wondering?
I am a Licensed Massage Therapist.
It was long road getting from there to here...

Peace.

My wish for everyone is deep peace. Here at the bottom I can hear every sound. Thankfully, I can even hear God's patient whisper. saying 'Peace now, Renee'.

Make peace, have peace, bring peace, give peace. Live- peace.
And, as I climb up, I am making gentle promises to do just that.

Peace, everyone.
Renee

2 comments:

amyjo57 said...

My dear friend, we all have had a rough summer and it seems that writing has fallen to the wayside for both of us as we have muddled through our challenges. Your will of steel will pull you through and your wit and passion will lead you. Blessed be.

Renee Whitelock said...

Thank you Red. I Just started writing, but it's the private 'pen to paper' writing, that I need right now. I will come back to this blog real, real, soon. Thank you again, Red.